Go to top
- All games in senior categories will be played by 2x10 minutes
- the competition system will be set upon the application deadline.
- In all cases, if the result is 1:1, the shoot-out will be played. The EBT rules will be applied in all matches.
- If the team is not present on the court in the propper time, the team will loose 1 point.
- In case of equal point number, better in mutual game will be better placed. If more teams have the same number of points, then the following criteriums should be applied: period difference, goal difference, total goal number achieved. If better team is not known after all criteriums, then the draw should be applied
- All teams should be present 30 minutes before their first game. Registration fee should be paid in the given deadline, proposed by the organizer.
- The accuracy is very important for our tournament. We expect a lot of teams, so each team should be ready for their next match, next to the playing field 5-10 minutes before the game starts.
- 10 players are allowed to play for only one team at the tournament. Also, 10 players are allowed to play each game.